CP Kelco, a JM Huber company, is a leading global producer of nature-based ingredients used to improve texture, consistency, and stability in foods, beverages, and a variety of consumer and industrial products. Headquartered in AtlManageranta, GA, we offer our employees the opportunity for growth and professional advancement. Our core values create an environment that fosters excellence and innovation; ethical behavior; respect for people; and world-class safety, environmental and sustainability performance.
We are looking for a creative, independent thinker and problem solver. With a strong focus and skill set in project management, you will serve as a key facilitator in managing print and digital marketing/communications initiatives/projects from integrated planning through execution and measurement. This role will collaborate with Regional/Segment Marketing, Commercial, other Global MarComm team members and internal stakeholders to strengthen the organization’s brand image and positioning as a leader and innovator in the industry and help drive business growth.
• Lead and facilitate development of integrated marketing communication project plans, including objectives, audience, messaging, budget, timelines, stakeholder approvals, measurement (if applicable) and other key considerations/factors for completion, collaborating with Regional/Segment Marketing team members or other internal stakeholders as appropriate.
• Using strong organization and project management skills, manage the development, design and production of marketing communications deliverables and sales support materials, such as literature, print/digital advertisements, trade show displays and associated signage, email marketing blasts, videos, newsletters and promotional items, and ensure alignment/integration with CP Kelco’s brand strategy/plan and standards.
• Manage external marketing/communication agencies and vendors in the development, design and production of marketing communications deliverables and sales support materials. Serve as a point of contact with external vendors.
• Assist with monitoring of editorial calendars of key global and regional industry/trade media, maintaining a PR/ media contacts list of key editors/writers, and conducting outreach to media contacts when appropriate with editorial pitches or CPK news items.
Qualifications for Success include:
• A degree in Marketing, Communications or related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing/communications project management
• B2B global company or agency experience strongly preferred
• Experience in creating and executing communications campaigns that deliver effective outcomes
• Food/beverage industry experience a big plus.
• Solid foundation of knowledge of print and digital media/channels and tools to build brand awareness and interest, including experience with integrated media planning.
• Experience with trade shows and events management is a big plus.
• Ability to balance strong detail-orientation with an understanding of the “big picture;” passion for delivering high-quality, timely results
• Interest in continuous learning and professional development/growth