Put your organization in front of Atlanta area business communicators by taking advantage of IABC/Atlanta sponsorship opportunities. Your company or organization can meet and engage the region’s leading communications decision-makers by sponsoring a monthly chapter meeting, a SIG event, our annual Golden Flames Award Ceremony, or by donating a gift to be given away at a meeting.
IABC/Atlanta is a local chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators, headquartered in San Francisco, California. We represent approximately 300 professional communicators in the metropolitan Atlanta area. We additionally reach over a thousand unique marketing, PR, and communications professionals each month through our meetings, social channels, and digital broadcasts.
Our members include professionals working at Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, communication agencies, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies, as well as independent writers, freelancers, and consultants. People at all stages of professional development are active with IABC/Atlanta, but a significant percentage is at manager level or above. All have a commitment to continue professional development and a desire to network with other communicators.
How Your Organization Benefits
Thanks to your IABC/Atlanta sponsorship, you gain exclusive opportunity to meet key communicators in metro Atlanta and raise awareness of your products and services.
Monthly Meeting Sponsor – $600
Want the opportunity to speak directly with IABC/Atlanta members? Sponsor a monthly chapter meeting for just $500 for members or $600 for non-members. As the official meeting sponsor, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Your company name and/or logo on signage and other associated event materials, e.g. invitations and social discussions
- Logo on the IABC/Atlanta website
- Ability to give a short (2 minute) presentation at the meeting
- Table at meeting for handouts (or may put handouts at place settings)
- 2 complimentary tickets to use at the sponsored meeting or any time within 12 months
Chapter Sponsor – $3,000 for the full year
Gain access to the entire IABC/Atlanta membership:
- Monthly Meetings:
o One ticket to each monthly luncheon for a year (10 meetings)
o Mention in event publicity (on website, at beginning of meeting, signage, etc.)
- Annual Golden Flame Award Celebration:
o Two tickets to event
o Mention in event publicity (on website, at beginning of event, signage, etc.)
o Sponsor listing
o One full page (inside) display ad in Golden Flames award program
- Other Promotion Opportunities:
o Recognition by chapter President as a sponsor at all chapter functions
o Logo and link to sponsor’s home page or selected URL on IABC/Atlanta’s web site for 12 months
o Ability to place materials at tables for monthly meeting luncheons
o Six complimentary job listings on IABC/Atlanta’s website for one month each
Annual Golden Flame Awards Ceremony Event Sponsor — $1,000
Sponsorship of this important annual gala gives you direct access to members and several promotional opportunities:
- Three tickets to event
- Mention in event publicity (on Website, at beginning of event, on any signage, etc.)
- Sponsor listing
Other Promotion Opportunities:
- Recognition by Chapter President as a sponsor at monthly luncheon prior to event
- One full page (inside) display ad in Golden Flames award program
- Logo and link to sponsor’s home page or selected URL on IABC/Atlanta’s web site beginning the month prior to award ceremony/event through the month following ceremony/event
- Ability to place materials at tables at monthly luncheon prior to award ceremony/event
Golden Flame Awards Program
Advertise in IABC/Atlanta’s yearly Golden Flame Awards Program and reach communications professionals throughout the metro area. The program is distributed at the awards dinner.
- Business card (1/8 page) – $30
- Quarter page – $50
- Half page – $100
- Full page – $150
Golden Flame Awards Program
Donate a $25-$75 gift to be given away at IABC/Atlanta luncheons to gain exposure for your organization. You will receive recognition of your donation at the luncheon drawing and on our website during the month of your giveaway.
We want to help you make the most of your IABC/Atlanta sponsorship. For more information about our sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please contact:
- Gregg Khedouri, IABC/Atlanta’s Sponsorship Chair, at Gregg Khedouri.