The Atlanta chapter of the International Association for Business Communicators (IABC Atlanta) is dedicated to helping our area’s communications professionals identify, learn, and apply the world’s most effective communications practices.
IABC Atlanta is now accepting proposals for speakers and roundtable hosts for our 2017 professional development series. Our monthly development luncheons feature corporate, non-profit, and academic experts and influencers who deliver an engaging presentation and practical information on topics such as:
- Measuring communications success
- Internal communications
- Media relations and public affairs
- Crisis communications
- Corporate responsibility (volunteerism, corporate giving, sustainability, etc.)
- Marketing communications
- Communications research
- Digital communications (intranets, apps, social Media, other web or interactive-based communications)
- Skills development (writing, proofreading, editing, project management, communications planning and strategy)
Candidates are invited to apply now by submitting the requested information.